Wednesday, April 6, 2011

so EXCITED i can barely breathe!

you guys. you will not even believe it. a long time dream of mine is about to come true...yes, you heard me right...I get to meet KELLY RAE ROBERTS this weekend!!

I honestly felt out of breath and lightheaded and more crazy excited than ever after learning she was going to be in West Linn at a gift shop this Saturday. (learn more here!)

my mom is coming with me. we've been emailing back and forth all week about how we can hardly contain our excitement, and saturday couldn't arrive soon enough. if only we knew the perfect thing to wear!

to be completely honest, the thought of meeting someone who I admire so much is way far out of my comfort zone...but this is something i have to do.
(ps this is last month, right before a drastic hair cut! i think this is the longest my hair has ever been. i dont really miss it. that much.)

1 comment: