Saturday, April 7, 2012

thoughts on worthiness

most often, you will find me making use of every minute of every day. before and after my day job is when the magic happens (aka creating art); and over time i have built up a stamina that helps turn on my creativity when i have some extra moments in the studio.

but every so often, life requires me to slow down. take a deep breath. take a break. evaluate. compare. during these times i drive myself crazy with feelings of self doubt. that i'm not good enough. not creating enough. not learning photoshop quick enough. that i'll disappoint people with my artwork.

this is an awful downward spiral that can last as long as you let it stay. and because these feelings have somehow crept into my brain today, i am off to soak up some sunshine. breathe in the fresh air, listen to the birdies, and practice positivity. because we are all worthy of our dreams.




xxo

1 comment:

  1. beautiful words!
    enjoy your day, my dear!
    it's a beautiful one <3

    ReplyDelete