Monday, December 17, 2012

our christmas house

this weekend: my favorite way to spend time.
at home. nesting. decorating. lounging. watching movies. forgetting the to-do list. (that's important sometimes.)

weekend cozy

making a twinkle light garland has been on my mind for quite sometime. i finally sat down and got it done! i love love its soft glow.

twinkle

the hubby and i spend a lot of time, right here. togetherness is my favorite.

vintage

i just cannot get enough of this cuteness. i need about 100 more of these trees! i found these at craftywonderland this year...but just bought some green ones at the craft store i'm going to (try to) dye myself at some point. eek!

happy

my dear friend maria made this lovely garland last year...and it is still one of my favorites. it makes this corner of our bedroom happy.

trees

my mantle is full of vintage ornaments and sparkly trees.

color

december is such a magical month.
if only we could suspend time for a moment. i'd like to live in today a bit longer. :)

hope you have the merriest of days, friends!

xxo

2 comments:

  1. oh Mary, your decor is looking mighty sweet. Love the little trees around :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe, thank you! the trees are some of my favorite elements, too:).
      hope you are having a magical december!
      xxo

      Delete