Friday, June 14, 2013

kindness changes everything.


I hope you never forget this, dear girl.
In a world where we're all trying to find our way. Fit in. Be loved. Feel the magic. Make the world a better place. 
We're a lot the same-us humans. In our desperate desires to create + manifest dreams. To want, to feel the need to make connections with other souls like us. To feel lost.
I hope when the time comes, you remember kindness.
When you've found your way. I hope you encourage + uplift + know that our purpose is to make the world a better, brighter place.
To inspire + be inspired.
I hope you remember to encourage and never make anyone feel less than the beautiful, amazing spirit they are.  BE FREE with your kindness, love, + inspiration, always.
Kindness matters.



xo

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful is this!?!?!?!?!
    I can tell a lot of sincerity went into this piece, it's very powerful, and genuine 'Mary' I love it!

    ReplyDelete