Thursday, February 25, 2016

love note revolution

Is there anything quite as fun as opening up your mailbox to find something bright + cheerful inside? A little reminder that someone has been thinking of you? (I will answer that: I don't think so! Well, I actually love the art of SENDING mail just as much as I love receiving it. But you get the idea). I recently posted this photo on instagram and was THRILLED to see that there are so many wonderful souls out there who love sending snail mail as much as I do! You guys rock.
Lately I've been cutting up magazines and paper and collaging love notes to send to my people. Cutting and pasting. Seriously one of my favorite ways to relax. 

Want to join in on the love note revolution? You can check out a bunch of my love notes here! 


Wishing you a beautiful day, friends.
xo

2 comments: